This is to inform/remind you that a student in school has a severe food allergy to peanuts.
It is important that there is strict avoidance to this food in order to prevent a life-threatening allergic reaction. We are asking your help to provide the student with a safe school environment.
Any exposure to peanuts may cause a life-threatening allergic reaction that requires emergency medical treatment. To reduce the chance of this occurring, please do not send any peanuts or peanut containing products into school with your child. (Check the ingredients list). If your child has eaten peanuts before coming to school, please be sure your child’s hands and face have been thoroughly washed before entering the school, as cross contamination can easily occur.
We appreciate your support of these procedures. Please contact me if you have any questions.